» Gone broke
Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

.I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Sun May 20, 2012 9:37 pm

[[School's over for me. Oh, and really? That's stupid. I told my teacher about something that her son did, that he shouldn't have been doing mind you, and frankly it was pissing me off, and she went on bitch mode about it.]]

Miles beamed. Oh yes, he would definitely show the boy anything if it would make him happy. He knew that it would make him happy to let his friend see his work. “Whenever the hell I get out of here, okay?” Yes, he knew that the boy didn't like to be teased, but he'd been serious this time. Couldn't the boy see that? “Because I was being serious. You-” He poked the boy's nose with his finger. “Are adorable.”

Embarrassing? What was Sam so embarrassed about that he couldn't tell him? Miles took Sam's wrists and pulled them away from his face. “Tell mee. Pleaseee.” He whined. He hated being teased like this. If Sam had something to say, then he wanted to hear it. “You said something, now you have to tell me. I won't hate you I swear.” It made the boy wonder why his friend thought that he'd be hated if he told him what was on his mind. Shit. Miles would come clean with the embarrassing things that he'd done if Sam told him just that simple thing.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Sun May 20, 2012 9:52 pm

>>I will be in a few more weeks, but until then I have to be studying as hard as I can. It really was. I probably would have done the same, one of my teachers actually called me stupid, for a really dumb thing. Tell me do you know what mercantilism is?<<

Sam rolled his eyes and pushed Miles' head, "Of course dumby when else would you show me?" He said teasing. He smacked Miles's hand after it poked his nose, his face turning red and serious at the same time. "Miles... just don't. Not right now." He said annoyed. "We will have this talk later alright." He told the other.

"A-Alright I'll tell you... just promise you won't be disgusted with me." He said, giving up. He knew if he refused the other even more that he will not give up. They told each other almost everything, but this was kinda different. Especially when he wasn't even sure Miles was gay. He just didn't want to be hated for harboring these feelings with his best friend.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Sun May 20, 2012 10:32 pm

[[Great. I wish you the best of luck c: They called you stupid? That's not even right. If you're wanting the book definition, then no I don't. But I know the basic concept is more exports than imports. Making more money than spending.]]

Miles' eyes rolled when his hand was slapped away and he was told that they would have this conversation later. “Now your making it sound like we're a couple.” He laughed at the thought. The two of them always made the best of awkward moments.

“Cross my heart and hope to die.” He said, making an ex mark on the left side of his chest. Why would he be disgusted or even hate him? It didn't make sense? “I think I should tell you something as well. But only after you tell me.” A soft smile appeared on his lips, eagerly awaiting Sam to tell him what was on his mind. The boy was great at beating around the bush, and it usually took him a great long while to actually get to the point of whatever he was trying to say.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Sun May 20, 2012 10:52 pm

>>Yes they did, just because I didn't know what mercantilism was. I had never even heard of the word before then, and so I was like how the heck am I supposed to know this. And thank you ^^ I wish you luch with whatever it is you will be doing this summer.<<

He blushed even more at Miles saying they sounded like a couple, "Well we always have, haven't we? No matter what we do, we always sound like a couple." He said, and it was true. Now that he thinks about it, Miles always hanged out with him more than he did his current girlfriend in high school.

"Okay." He said smiling, he took a deep breath trying to calm down his heart. "The person I like is..." He trailed off, swallowing at the lump in his throat. "The person I like is... is you, Miles." He finally told him blushing hard as he snatched his hands out of Miles' and hid his face once more afraid of what the other's reaction might be. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! You must hate me now don't you?" He asked feeling tears start to form.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Sun May 20, 2012 11:23 pm

[[That's ridiculous. I hate people sometimes. No problem. And thank you. I probably won't be doing anything this summer. :/]]

Yeah, that's right. They'd always been together. They did everything together and had all of the same friends. People had been so shocked when they'd grown apart. “Well, we're friends. That's what we do.” His girlfriend had been so mad at him when he spent more time with Sam than he spent with her. That was most of the reason why they'd split up.

To say that Miles was shocked at Sam's statement was an understatement. The boy liked him? Him of all people? He wasn't at all disgusted with the boy. Though, he wasn't entirely sure if he returned the boy's feelings. “Actually, no. I don't hate you at all. I'm more surprised if anything.” Miles could hear the sadness in the boy's words, and when he pulled the hands away from his face, he could clearly see the buds of tears starting to form. “Don't cry, okay? I'm nothing to cry over.” He pulled a tissue from the box nearby and placed it in the male's hands.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Sun May 20, 2012 11:39 pm

>>It was, I gave up in her class long ago. I hate people a lot of times. D: I sorry. Well I still wish you a good summer.<<

When they had started growing apart, he remembered people always asking him and probably Miles, where was the other one. At first it made Sam mad being reminded of Miles, but he got over it. Their friends got the hint after receiving a few glares from Sam. "I guess, though it is kinda bad when you spend more time with your friend then your girlfriend. I was actually surprised that she didn't say anything to me." He said.

Sam wiped his tears before asking the other if he was serious. "You really don't hate me?" He asked before hugging Miles, "Thank you so much. I'm sorry if this makes us awkward. If it makes it better we can just forget about this. Now what did you want to tell me?" He asked remembering the other had something to tell him. He was surprised that the other took this all in stride. He would have been disgusted with himself, well he had been for awhile, if his best friend told him they had a crush on him.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Mon May 21, 2012 12:04 am

[[No, it's fine. I never do anything during the summer.]]
[[Hope you didn't forget about our email roleplay too :O]]

“Why would I want to spend time with that whore when I could spend time with my best friend. Girls come and go but a true friend can never be replaced by anything.” After Sam had made it clear that they didn't want to be friends anymore, she wanted to get back together with him, and he'd tried it, just to see what it was like to actually be with her, but he didn't really like it all that much.

Miles shook his head and laughed quietly. “No. I don't hate you, and I doubt that I ever will again. I'm not some stupid little kid who will throw judgement on whatever he hears. You worry too much.” He placed a hand on the boy's head whenever he hugged him. “Oh, well, you remember how you told me you were gay? Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm pansexual. Back in high school, someone told me about it, and I did some research, and I'm pretty convinced.” The boy flirted with both genders, whether they liked it or not.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Mon May 21, 2012 12:23 am

>>I am ashamed to say that I really did forget about it v.v I will log into my email right now and go reply.<<
>>I swear to goodness my email hates me v.v <<
He smacked Miles again upside the head, "Miles! What have I told you. I met her, she wasn't that bad! I mean compared to your other girlfriends she was actually one of the nicer ones. I think she was the first one that didn't come up to me and slap me after you broke up with them." He said. Miles.... just really didn't know how to pick them. He had probably been slapped a few times by Miles' exs.

"Haven't you known that for years? I swear some days I would feel like your mother." He said, smiling. "Really?! That's great. It must've been after our accident, since we were kinda glued to the hip. Kinda explained why you never really cared who you flirted with it. And I'll be truthful it made me mad." He said blushing again at his last statement.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Mon May 21, 2012 12:36 am

[[Haha. It's fine. I was just reminding you c:]]

The dark haired boy winced when he was slapped. Miles hadn't expected to be hit so hard by Sam just for saying that she was a whore. “She was a bitch with a capital B.” He had no idea why his ex girlfriends went to Sam to hit someone. If they wanted to hit someone, then they should have hit him. “Well, I don't care what you say. I still don't really care for any of them, anyway.”

A quiet chuckle escaped the boy when he was told that Sam could be his mother some days. Yes, that was true. “I know you didn't like my flirting, but half the time, it's never truly flirting at all. Most of the time, it's just having a conversation with a few jokes thrown in. It's not my fault you see it as flirting.” And when he actually did flirt, Sam didn't believe what he said, or brushed it off with nonchalance.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 pm

>>My messenger is possessed I swear to God. Every time I send something it says it fails, so if you get the same message twice I am so sorry. I thank you for reminding me, because I really did forget and I will probably reply really soon >.< My last day is Friday so hopefully I will reply more. ^^ <<

Sam felt bad for slapping Miles, but he felt he somewhat deserved it. "Miles, I have more reasons to hate your exes but do you see me calling her a bitch? If anything I would call her a fucking slutty bitch, but I don't." He said. "Well, at least you can forget them now. I will too, it was the past and now you are pansexual." He said smiling.

"Miles, really I don't want to talk about it right now. I'm sorry I take your words too seriously and that I see it as flirting." He said rubbing his temples, he really hated this topic. "I just wish that half of those jokes you make in our conversations didn't sound like you are flirting with me." He threw in his last two cents. He sighed once more seeing the red mark on Miles' face start to show. "And I'm sorry for smacking you, want me to make it feel better?" He said somewhat sarcastically at the end.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:31 am

[[It's okay. ^^ And maybe you could try a different email address? Dunno. I'm glad that you're almost finished with school. I look forward to your replies. c:]]

The boy sighed. “Yeah, yeah.” He waved dismissively. Well, at least he still had Sam. Sam had been there for him more than anyone else ever had. If the boy wished that he didn't sound like he was flirting with him, but yet, he liked him... Ugh. Miles didn't understand. “Sometimes, Sam, you confuse me greatly.” Miles once again took Sam's wrists and pulled the male closer to him, so the boy was practically sitting in his lap. “The only thing I want you to do for me is to be my first boyfriend. And yes, I'm serious. I promise I'll be good.” At this point, he didn't even acknowledge the pain from the slap on his cheek.

[[xxx]]

Miles stretched his legs, happy to be out of the hospital. He'd told Sam that he would show the boy his apartment so he could come and cook for him every now and then. The thought of the boy made him smile slightly
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am

>>I'll try another one, but if it doesn't work then I don't know v.v I just got out yesterday ^^ <<

"Good, I'm not supposed to be easy to read you know." Sam said smiling a tiny bit. After being dragged into the other's lap and being confessed too, Sam widened his eyes. "W-What?" Was all that could leave his mouth since Miles answered the rest of his question. Smiling even more now he threw his arms around Miles' neck and gave him a peck on the lips, blushing hard. "Thank you!" He said again giving him another peck. "I'll be good back, I pinky promise." He said still being like a child.

He left his apartment after receiving a message from Miles that he would get out today. He was kinda nervous though, since you know they were a couple now and they would be in Miles' house alone most likely. Blushing at the thought he headed toward their meeting place, seeing Miles there he called to him, before running up to him smiling. "Hey you." He said happily.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 am

[[I'm sorry :c And that's great ^^]]

Miles stood in the shade where the two of them had agreed to meet. He turned his head when he heard the familiar sound of Sam's voice. “Hey yourself.” The male teased. He was happy to see that the male was still glad to see him. His hand moved from his side to take Sam's hand. While Miles wasn't one to show a lot of affection to the person he was dating, Sam was a special case. The boy seemed to like an affectionate partner, and Miles would gladly try to make the male happy.

He decided it was best to walk, since he was tired of sitting and didn't want to sit on a bus. It wasn't too far away. When the two of them got there, Miles tried the door, expecting it to be locked. It opened. Did he really leave his apartment unlocked? Weird. When the door swung open, a tall girl stood wide eyed at the door where both of the men stood, holding a white kitten in her arms. “Oh, Miles. You scared me. When I noticed you weren't at school, I came by to see if you were okay and I could hear the kitten meowing inside. I hope it's alright if I took care of her for you while you were gone?” Miles had remembered asking this girl to help him out several times in the past. “Oh, yeah. It's fine.” He entered the apartment, pulling Sam with him. Her eyes flicked down to their hands, and smiled but said nothing. “Ash this is an old friend of mine, Sam. Sam this is a friend from college, Ash. She's my cat sitter.”

That got a laugh out of the girl. She set the kitten down on the floor. Miles knew that the girl knew that he and Sam were more than just friends. She had a way of reading people. “Well, now that you're back, and have a guest, I should go. All the homework and stuff that you missed is on the sofa. Oh and I'll take my form of payment in a group date. You and your cute boyfriend with me and my girlfriend. Don't say no. I won't accept that answer.” Before he could say yay or nay, she left the two of them standing there. “Well, then I guess we have no choice in the matter. She'll just bother us until we give her what she wants.” Miles laughed quietly and closed the door before moving into the living room.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 pm

>>I think yahoo just really hates me >.< Got a new account still taking forever just to do one thing. I just might move to messenger again. *sigh*<<

Sam laughed at Miles before flicking his nose. After that Miles took his hand in his, and he blushed a tiny bit before smiling. He was happy that Miles would show public affection, since he knew Miles disliked it. "Miles, thanks again." He said hugging the others arm momentarily.

Sam usually didn't take the bus a lot since, really he just plain forgot they had one. When they got there he noticed that Miles tried the door first, had he forgotten to lock it? And seeing it open Sam really thought his boyfriend was slow. At first when he saw Ash, he immediately panicked and thought that was another of Miles' exes. Hearing her story he kinda backed off of what he thought. Feeling Miles pull him with him he followed. He saw her eyes flickered, and smiled also. Hearing the introduction he bowed his head just a tiny bit, "It's nice to meet you Ash." He said.

He was quite surprised that Ash had a girlfriend, but just smiled and nodded as she left. "Oh it's fine with me, I probably will just sit there though. I have no clue on computer graphics at all." He said thinking that would be what they were studying. He smiled again at Miles, "So you want me to start cooking or do you wanna give me a tour?" He asked, not sure on what to do.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:51 pm

[[I'm sorry, Love]]

A laugh left the boy. Sam really thought they'd be studying on a date? He left the male's side for a moment to go pick up the white ball of fur that seemed to be rather playful at the moment. “Sam, it's a date. Do you really think we're going to bring our computers to a dinner or a movie? If we were going to study, she wouldn't have said that she was going to bring her girlfriend. They're really nice though; I'm sure you'll like them once you actually meet them.” The kitten swatted at his hand and bit playfully on his fingers. “You're getting fat, Yuki. What has Ash been feeding you?” The kitted mewed in response and he set the cat down on the floor and returned to the boy standing in the living room.

“I never thought you'd be so eager to become my house-wife.” He laughed once again, knowing he would get some kind of response from the male. There wasn't much to see in his apartment. Miles took Sam's hand and led him down the hall. “There's two bedrooms. Mine-” he pointed to the open door on his right. “And the one that I use to do my games and stuff in. It's also a room for people to stay in if they stay here. As long as they don't fuck up my stuff.”
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm

>>It's fine, I haven't been home all day so I haven't been here to do anything, but I probably will in just a moment.<<

He blushed embarrassed and hit Miles' arm lightly. "S-Shut up. I am slow remember?" He said, he really was slow as said before. "Well she seemed nice, except for the not taking no for an answer part." He said joking a little. He wagged his finger in front of the kitten, before smacking Miles' arm again. "Miles shut up, she isn't fat." He didn't know why he was so defensive of a kitty, but he was. "And walk into your kitchen and you might find out what she has been feeding her." He said smiling.

"Miles, don't make me smack you for the third time in less than 3 minutes." He said, blushing embarrassed again. This time he just blushed as Miles took his hand. He snorted listening to Miles explain the guest type room. "Well as long as you don't leave shit around in there they won't fuck it up." He said quite crudely. "Anyway I wanna see your room in a non-dirty way." He said, his face somehow turning even redder. He moved his other hand that wasn't occupied to his face to cover the red.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 pm

[[Okay ^^ I look forward to it.]]

A sigh slipped past his lips. Sam was too cute. “She gets like that. If she doesn't get her way, she gets mad. So, it's best to give Ash what she wants. Her girlfriend is the same way.” When he was hit again for saying that his kitten was fat, he didn't know why Sam was getting so defensive. “I was joking. Calm down.”

Miles didn't mind being hit by Sam. Sometimes he did it on purpose to see what kind of reaction that he would get. “You can see my bedroom in anyway you like, My Love.” He went into the open doorway. It was a bit messy. Books were on the floor and a few articles of clothing. It was normal for him though, and he thought nothing of it. “Sorry for the mess; I'll probably clean it up tonight.”
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 am

>>Alright, ^^ Give me a few more minutes. Trying to tell my mom that my friend invited me over to her house tomorrow.<<

"So I guess that I should never make either or both mad at the same time." He said as a joke, smiling. "I know you were, I don't know why I got mad about that. I'm sorry, want me to kiss it better?" He asked, feeling kinda sorry for smacking him twice.

"Miles!" He said, his voice going up an octave in a warning, that if he didn't stop he would probably smack him again. "Oh no it's fine. Truth be told if you walked in my room now it would probably look the same." He said rubbing the back of his head. He sat down, "I hope you don't mind." He said, smiling a little. Sam couldn't help it sometimes he was an uptight person, and felt bad if he did something wrong.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm

[[Sorry I didn't reply to this yesterday. I was so tired =_=]]

A small laugh left the brunette's mouth when Sam asked about making them mad. That was a given. Though, Ash had seemed to like Sam even though they'd just met. “Yes, right here.” Miles pointed to his mouth and fought back a smile as he leaned down to press a small and chaste kiss to his boyfriend's lips.

Miles had obviously flustered the male. God, this boy really needed to learn to take a joke, but he loved him nonetheless. “Relax, My Love.” He understood that he'd said he'd be good, but he couldn't help but tease the smaller male; he really brought it on himself. The male joined Sam when he sat down on the end of the bed. It felt nice to be home.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:04 pm

>>It's fine I understand, I didn't stay up that long after anyways.<<

Sam looked at where Miles was pointing at and rolled his eyes, before he felt his boyfriend's soft lips on his own. Before he could respond, it was over just a quick tiny kiss. He pouted just a tiny bit, but didn't want Miles to see so he turned just a little. "You know that wasn't what I meant Miles." He said, joking just a little.

"I'll try." He said taking in a deep breath and releasing it to calm himself down. Once he felt that he was relaxed he laid down with his head on Miles' lap. He smiled as he let his hands come up to Miles' hair, "You're so handsome you know that?" He told the other. Moving his hands down to have a hold of his head, he heaved himself up to kiss Miles, once again.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm

The boy knew it wasn't what his love had meant by his teasing words, but it was what Miles wanted. And- much like a child- the boy always got what he wanted. Even still, it seemed like his kiss had upset the boy, while he hadn't meant to.

His fingers raked gently through Sam's hair, pushing it away from his face. The boy was too cute for his own good. “I'm happy that you find me attractive. I'm happy that you like me. You're pretty good looking yourself, well, for a boy, anyway.” It was pretty clear that Sam was an attractive male. Once again, their lips met and Miles couldn't keep himself lightly brushing his tongue over the boy's lower lip.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm

He smiled into their kiss at what Miles said, and was kinda shocked when he felt the other's tongue glide over his bottom lip. In his surprise he opened his mouth, gasping. Miles even though a flirt, was still very loving in their relationship unlike his other past relationships. He resisted the urge he had to stick his tongue out at the other when he said the last part of his sentence, and for once he didn't take Miles words as a flirt or joke.

He moved a little trying to get more comfortable, Sam now sitting in Miles' lap. He continued to hold on to the other's face. He was still a little frightened at the idea that this was all just a joke to Miles, since this a lot happened that day. A few hours before he came though, he decided even if it was a joke he would enjoy his time with his crush.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 am

PandoraPanda wrote:He smiled into their kiss at what Miles said, and was kinda shocked when he felt the other's tongue glide over his bottom lip. In his surprise he opened his mouth, gasping. Miles even though a flirt, was still very loving in their relationship unlike his other past relationships. He resisted the urge he had to stick his tongue out at the other when he said the last part of his sentence, and for once he didn't take Miles words as a flirt or joke.

He moved a little trying to get more comfortable, Sam now sitting in Miles' lap. He continued to hold on to the other's face. He was still a little frightened at the idea that this was all just a joke to Miles, since this a lot happened that day. A few hours before he came though, he decided even if it was a joke he would enjoy his time with his crush.

The male was trying his hardest to make his love happy. He had only teased the boy by licking his bottom lip. “I'm sorry, Love. I'm not very good at this..” He offered an apologetic smile to the boy. “I'll try harder.” Miles placed another small kiss on the male's lips. This would be the first true relationship that the boy had been in in a long time. The last thing that he wanted to do was make Sam think that he thought that this was a joke. If he'd thought that, he surely wouldn't have asked Sam to be with him.

His cell phone rang and he let out a quiet irritated groan before reaching into his pocket to bring out his phone. “Hello?” It was Ash. “Tonight you say?” His eyes gazed down at the boy sitting in his lap. “Alright then. Bye.” Miles hung up the phone and smiled happily. “How do you feel about a date, tonight?” It made him happy that he would get to show off his beautiful love.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:31 pm

"It's fine, dear. I'm not an expert either." He said, smiling a little bit now happy that he wasn't the only one not experienced. "Mmmm, I will too." He told him, kissing him back, when he was kissed. This was one of his first relationships, sure he dated one girl, they did nothing at all except cuddle and visit each other. He was starting to feel better about this not being a joke, but he will keep it in a vault in the back of his head for now.

When he heard the phone, he jumped and held onto Miles a little more before realizing it was the phone and let go. He looked over at Miles, he could vaguely hear a girl's voice and assumed it was Ash. Seeing Miles looking at him he smiled. "Well I can't say no, now can I?" He joked as he placed another small kiss on his lover's lips.
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

PandoraPanda wrote:"It's fine, dear. I'm not an expert either." He said, smiling a little bit now happy that he wasn't the only one not experienced. "Mmmm, I will too." He told him, kissing him back, when he was kissed. This was one of his first relationships, sure he dated one girl, they did nothing at all except cuddle and visit each other. He was starting to feel better about this not being a joke, but he will keep it in a vault in the back of his head for now.

When he heard the phone, he jumped and held onto Miles a little more before realizing it was the phone and let go. He looked over at Miles, he could vaguely hear a girl's voice and assumed it was Ash. Seeing Miles looking at him he smiled. "Well I can't say no, now can I?" He joked as he placed another small kiss on his lover's lips.

Miles knew he had asked Sam to come and cook for him, but he had already told Ash that they would go out with her and her girlfriend. He could always ask the boy to come and cook for him some other time. “If you still want to cook for me, you can tomorrow. I get out of school at two, and if I'm not here, then the key is underneath the flower pot. Just make sure no one else knows about that. You and Ash are the only ones I'll trust to take care of my apartment other than myself.” And most of the time, he was working on school work and gaming.

Hearing the boy say that he couldn't say know made him grin. “I wouldn't have let you say no, My Love. Anyway, you don't have to worry about it being too fancy. Unless you absolutely want to dress up, then what you have on now is fine.” A soft mew caught his attention and a white ball of fluff started to climb up the blankets that were hanging off the bed. “And you have to feed Yuki too.” As she reached the top of the mattress, Miles picked up the kitten and placed it in his lap.
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down