Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
Thu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

.I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:21 pm

"Your lucky I get off work around that time, and that I do want you to taste my cooking." He said smiling. "And your saying you take care of your apartment?" He asked, teasing the other about his room. He got off the others lap, fixing himself again. He wanted to at least look a tiny bit presentable in front of people he didn't quite know. "Now come here, I'm fixing your hair alright." He said his hands flying to his hip. Sometimes he really felt as if he was Miles' actual wife.

"Well I don't really want to dress up, since that takes too long." He paused as he decided to tease the other, "Unless of course you want me to wear a dress." He said, as he saw Yuki climbing up the bed. He giggled, and when the kitten was on Miles' lap he started to pet it. "So for how long have you had here? And what is her favorite?" He asked. She was just down right adorable, he thought as he continued to pet her.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 pm

PandoraPanda wrote:"Your lucky I get off work around that time, and that I do want you to taste my cooking." He said smiling. "And your saying you take care of your apartment?" He asked, teasing the other about his room. He got off the others lap, fixing himself again. He wanted to at least look a tiny bit presentable in front of people he didn't quite know. "Now come here, I'm fixing your hair alright." He said his hands flying to his hip. Sometimes he really felt as if he was Miles' actual wife.

"Well I don't really want to dress up, since that takes too long." He paused as he decided to tease the other, "Unless of course you want me to wear a dress." He said, as he saw Yuki climbing up the bed. He giggled, and when the kitten was on Miles' lap he started to pet it. "So for how long have you had here? And what is her favorite?" He asked. She was just down right adorable, he thought as he continued to pet her.

His eyes rolled in response to the male's teasing. “I'm ignoring that.” It was a little disappointing to have the boy move off of his lap to fix himself. “Fixing my hair? You might as well be my wife, then. You're such a wonderful wife and I have you all to myself.” He was happy that he had someone like Sam. The boy was so cute and so easy to tease.

Miles was a bit shocked to hear Sam offer to wear a dress. “Mm. As much as I'd love to see you crossdress for me, I don't think it would be the best idea for tonight.” He scratched behind the kitten's ears and letting her playfully bite on his fingers. “I've had Yuki since my parents weaned her. It's only been a few months and she's already a big handful.” A quiet laugh left him. She was cute, though. So that in itself made him want to keep her.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 pm

"Oh shush you, if that is right then I've always been your wife." He said. He always did things for Miles, except cook, he learned that just recently in the four years that they had been apart. He played with his lover's hair for a little while, making it look funny first of all to have some laughs. When he was done he made sure it didn't look too formal. "You're going as you are right? If so then I am done." He said smiling. As he backed off to look at it from the front.

Sam laughed a little at the expression Miles wore before answering, "If that is what you would like, I don't think you own a dress anyway. Lord that is one heck of a mental image." He teased a tiny bit more, smiling.
"Awwww, isn't that sweet. I may have to steal her... that is if I don't get killed by you or Ash." he said thinking about it.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:15 pm

PandoraPanda wrote:"Oh shush you, if that is right then I've always been your wife." He said. He always did things for Miles, except cook, he learned that just recently in the four years that they had been apart. He played with his lover's hair for a little while, making it look funny first of all to have some laughs. When he was done he made sure it didn't look too formal. "You're going as you are right? If so then I am done." He said smiling. As he backed off to look at it from the front.

Sam laughed a little at the expression Miles wore before answering, "If that is what you would like, I don't think you own a dress anyway. Lord that is one heck of a mental image." He teased a tiny bit more, smiling.
"Awwww, isn't that sweet. I may have to steal her... that is if I don't get killed by you or Ash." he said thinking about it.

That was true; Sam had always been there to take care of him. He felt like a cat being petted when Sam was playing with his hair. “Yeah. I might change my jeans, but other than that, I'm going as I am.” Miles usually wore darker wash jeans when he went out; they just looked better than regular jeans whenever you go somewhere.

“I can buy you a dress if you'd like. I wouldn't mind seeing you dress like a girl every now and then.” Sam certainly had the figure to look like a female. “Like hell you're stealing my cat. She's my by baby.” She wiggled out of his grip and moved across his lap over to Sam. “She seems to like you though. That's a good sign.”
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 pm

"Alright, when are we supposed to meet them then?" He asked, curiously before he rushed things. Sam was just wearing a regular t-shirt and some jeans he found in his closet. He just didn't want to go home and change, especially when he couldn't even use Miles clothes. He was a bit too small for them.

"I can buy a dress on my own you know. Though since it would only be for your eyes you might as well buy it." He said thinking about it. Sam rolled his eyes smiling, "Oh really, but it seems she wants to go with me." He said as she climb into his lap. "She should, I'm making her food tomorrow." He said teasing.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:59 pm

PandoraPanda wrote:"Alright, when are we supposed to meet them then?" He asked, curiously before he rushed things. Sam was just wearing a regular t-shirt and some jeans he found in his closet. He just didn't want to go home and change, especially when he couldn't even use Miles clothes. He was a bit too small for them.

"I can buy a dress on my own you know. Though since it would only be for your eyes you might as well buy it." He said thinking about it. Sam rolled his eyes smiling, "Oh really, but it seems she wants to go with me." He said as she climb into his lap. "She should, I'm making her food tomorrow." He said teasing.

The girl hadn't said where they were supposed to meet, but the boy had a good idea of where they were going to meet up. “We'll meet them at their apartment. It's not too far away.” Miles stood and dug through his dresser to pull out a dark pair of jeans. Sam looked fine with what he was wearing. He knew that it would take a while to go back to where the boy lived for him to change.

“It doesn't matter who buys it. As long as I'm the one who gets to see you in it.” He kissed the boy's nose before slipping off his jeans and pulling on the other pair. “Yeah, well. You probably smell good to her is all.” The boy grinned and sat back down on the bed next to Sam. “I'm ready when you are, Love.”
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 pm

"Alright, we will go when your ready." He said smiling as the other pulled out his dark wash jeans. He huffed as he heard the other. "Well, whatever then. You will probably be the only one to see it." He said, Sam still had some low self consciousness. He was used to Miles changing in front of him, but he couldn't help the blush that spread across his face. He stuck his tongue out at Miles, "No dear, I'm just catnip smelling all the time." He teased. "Then lets get going." He said smiling as he pulled them both up, making sure he moved Yuki first.

He grabbed Miles' hand, before they left the apartment so he would not get lost or anything. Sam was one that would get lost the minute he stopped to look at something. "Sorry Miles, it's just I'm the king of getting lost." he said sheepishly, he knew Miles didn't like PDA even if he would try to meet Sam's needs of it he understood that it probably won't be a every time thing.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 pm

PandoraPanda wrote:"Alright, we will go when your ready." He said smiling as the other pulled out his dark wash jeans. He huffed as he heard the other. "Well, whatever then. You will probably be the only one to see it." He said, Sam still had some low self consciousness. He was used to Miles changing in front of him, but he couldn't help the blush that spread across his face. He stuck his tongue out at Miles, "No dear, I'm just catnip smelling all the time." He teased. "Then lets get going." He said smiling as he pulled them both up, making sure he moved Yuki first.

He grabbed Miles' hand, before they left the apartment so he would not get lost or anything. Sam was one that would get lost the minute he stopped to look at something. "Sorry Miles, it's just I'm the king of getting lost." he said sheepishly, he knew Miles didn't like PDA even if he would try to meet Sam's needs of it he understood that it probably won't be a every time thing.

Miles chuckled at the blush that came across his lover's face as he changed clothes. “You're just too cute. You're too cute for your own good.” He stood when Sam did and set the kitten on the ground so that she wouldn't hurt herself whenever she tried to jump down. While he didn't really like PDA or affection in general, he wasn't going to let go of Sam's hand. The boy might get lost or kidnapped by someone.

“Love, it's fine. You don't have to apologize to me. While I don't really like PDA, I'm not going to risk the chance of letting you get lost or kidnapped by some pervert who likes cute boys like you.” Maybe Miles was a bit of a pervert himself, but he wasn't going to do something like that.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 pm

>>I think Sam magically got on a sugar high >.< He's so hyper right now, wtf?<<

Sam huffed, "Well I think it's nice that you think I'm cute, but besides my ability to get lost I think I can handle myself." He said shaking his head. "That sounded so much better in my head." He said sighing. "Anyways, lead the way!" He said happily as he grabbed onto Miles' arm just a bit more. He knew they were receiving weird glances but he didn't care.

>x<

Once they arrived at the meeting place Sam waved over to Ash and her girlfriend. Letting go of Miles' arm to walk over to Ash, "Hello again, Ash." He said as he looked the pair over, they looked really good together. He hoped him and Miles, looked that good together too.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:32 pm

PandoraPanda wrote:>>I think Sam magically got on a sugar high >.< He's so hyper right now, wtf?<<

Sam huffed, "Well I think it's nice that you think I'm cute, but besides my ability to get lost I think I can handle myself." He said shaking his head. "That sounded so much better in my head." He said sighing. "Anyways, lead the way!" He said happily as he grabbed onto Miles' arm just a bit more. He knew they were receiving weird glances but he didn't care.

>x<

Once they arrived at the meeting place Sam waved over to Ash and her girlfriend. Letting go of Miles' arm to walk over to Ash, "Hello again, Ash." He said as he looked the pair over, they looked really good together. He hoped him and Miles, looked that good together too.


Ash waved at the two of them neared. The two girls always looked good together, but he knew that he and Sam did to- or at least he hoped so. Miles took Sam's hand once again before Ash linked her arm with his free arm and led them towards the place where they would be eating. “Miles, you found someone that was cute and is actually good for you. He seems to be able to keep you in line.” He laughed quietly. It was true; Sam was able to keep him in line pretty well. And he was cute. “Yeah, and I intend on making this relationship last a lot longer than any of the other ones. He's quite the catch.” He nudged the male slightly with his elbow in a teasing manner and looked over at him- giving him a smile.

Soon, they reached the place where they'd decided to eat and Ash unlinked her arm from Miles' before opening the door. It certainly smelled good. “I hope you like this place.” Miles said to Sam as they followed the two girls to the back of the restaurant and took a seat in the back.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif I think after seeing that, that I'm even happier to be a gay male =_=;;
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 am

>>Things like that make me ashamed to say I am a female v.v >.> I feel sick/grossed out each and every time I see that.<<

He smiled in Miles' direction as he felt his warm hand in his again. He blushed when Ash was talking about them while walking to the place. He pouted a little when he heard Miles talking, "It will last a whole lot longer, no questioning that. And you yourself are really a catch." He is going to be keeping this catch too. He smiled again at the other, nudging him back, though just a tiny bit more stronger.

When they got to the place he looked it over, and the smell really was scrumptious. "It has a lot of promise." Sam told the other a grin in place. Making their way to the table they were seated at he couldn't help but see people staring at them... well more at Miles then anything. Pouting he moved his hands up to Miles' arm, to hug it.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:37 am

PandoraPanda wrote:>>Things like that make me ashamed to say I am a female v.v >.> I feel sick/grossed out each and every time I see that.<<

He smiled in Miles' direction as he felt his warm hand in his again. He blushed when Ash was talking about them while walking to the place. He pouted a little when he heard Miles talking, "It will last a whole lot longer, no questioning that. And you yourself are really a catch." He is going to be keeping this catch too. He smiled again at the other, nudging him back, though just a tiny bit more stronger.

When they got to the place he looked it over, and the smell really was scrumptious. "It has a lot of promise." Sam told the other a grin in place. Making their way to the table they were seated at he couldn't help but see people staring at them... well more at Miles then anything. Pouting he moved his hands up to Miles' arm, to hug it.

[[People are just so weird =_=;; I'm seriously hoping she's just trolling and not being serious.]]

Miles set down the menu in his hands when he felt Sam hug onto his arm. “Hey, what's wrong with you?” He was hoping that he hadn't done anything to upset the boy or something. The male looked up and noticed a pair of girls- twins from the look of it- were ogling them from afar. It was flattering and all, but the only one that he wanted to please at this point in time was Sam. With a grin, he tilted the boy's face up and pressed his lips to Sam's. He heard Ash tell him to get a room jokingly. After pulling away from the kiss, he looked over at the girl. “Gladly.”

The ravenette pulled his arm out of Sam's death gripping hug and took the male's hand. “Don't worry, Sam. People can ogle me all they like, but I'm all yours I promise.” Miles had to say, there was something about the boy that drew him in. Whether it was his obvious innocence or his cute way of scolding or even his pretty face, he didn't know. All he knew was that he liked this boy; he liked him a lot. And he was willing to do whatever it took to keep him.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 am

>>Yessiry bob. She better be, because why the heck would you eat that, when there is nothing wrong with the food in your cabinet/shelves.<<

Sam turned to Miles when he heard the question, "E-eh, nothing." He guessed Miles found out what was bugging him though, as the other made him look up so that their lips pressed together. He blushed heavily and it turned worse when Ash told them to get a room. He smacked Miles after the answer he gave, "Miles!" He harshly whispered to his love.

He was kinda surprised as the other took his hand. He smiled as he listened to the other, "Hmmm, maybe I like showing off that your my property." He whispered since he would be embarrassed if the other people around them heard. He laid his head down on his love's shoulder, looking at the menu. He knew Miles had a different way of showing that he liked someone, just like how Sam did, though he showed it in a more distant way. Sam was just happy that the other would go that little bit of his comfort shell just for him.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:40 am

PandoraPanda wrote:>>Yessiry bob. She better be, because why the heck would you eat that, when there is nothing wrong with the food in your cabinet/shelves.<<

Sam turned to Miles when he heard the question, "E-eh, nothing." He guessed Miles found out what was bugging him though, as the other made him look up so that their lips pressed together. He blushed heavily and it turned worse when Ash told them to get a room. He smacked Miles after the answer he gave, "Miles!" He harshly whispered to his love.

He was kinda surprised as the other took his hand. He smiled as he listened to the other, "Hmmm, maybe I like showing off that your my property." He whispered since he would be embarrassed if the other people around them heard. He laid his head down on his love's shoulder, looking at the menu. He knew Miles had a different way of showing that he liked someone, just like how Sam did, though he showed it in a more distant way. Sam was just happy that the other would go that little bit of his comfort shell just for him.

[[I have a serious question.. How do I console a girl that I don't really know, but always comes to me for relationship advice, even though I have no clue what to tell her? I'm really not good with this stuff as I've only had two relationships worth mentioning and I really don't know how to help people with their own problems.]]

His grin widened as he was hit once again. He laughed quietly. “Relax. I'm only teasing. Besides, you're really cute when you're angry.” Perhaps Miles was a bit of a masochist, but he really did thing that the boy was extremely adorable when his cheeks were tinted red with embarrassment and anger. Even though the anger was usually brief, the blush remained and it made him happy to know that he was able to elicit these feelings from the male. “Anyway, if we did get a room, we wouldn't be doing anything except maybe curl up and watch TV or something. I respect Sam enough not to jump into anything right away.” For now, he could be content with small affection and kisses and hugs. Sex was definitely not on the male's mind right at this second.

“Good to know. I like being able to show you off to everyone as well.” The waiter came and took their orders and Miles looked over at Sam. It looked like he was getting tired. “If you're tired, then you can come and stay with me. There's a futon in my room that you can sleep on, unless you'd like to share the bed with me.” This, he knew, would embarrass the male, but he hadn't meant anything sexual behind it. He was just offering the male a place to stay that wouldn't be so long a walk.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:22 am

>>Not sure I can help >.< I haven't been in an relationships. Though I guess I would listen to them and try to help them in what way I could. Encourage them, stuff like that. I'm the same way when it comes to people, I'll rub your back and calm you down, but after that I don't know what else to do.<<

Sam offered a small smile, "I know but you know I tend to not like your type of "teasing". I'm not supposed to be cute." He said, the last sentence he started to pout. Honestly he couldn't stay mad at the other for long without feeling guilty. He looked surprised as Miles started talking about his meaning of getting a room. He smiled ad gave the other a peck on the check. "Aren't you just so sweet." He said pinching the check he just kissed. Sam hadn't even crossed the border of sex on his mind, cause really he just enjoyed Miles' company.

Having just told the others what they would do if they got a room, Sam wasn't even thinking anything sexual when Miles offered a sleep over to him. "Sure, I don't mind. It's not like I have something to come to when I go home. Also I'll take your offer of cuddling in bed." He said smiling softly. If it was anyone else he probably would have smacked the person, but it was Miles and he trusted the other.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 am

PandoraPanda wrote:>>Not sure I can help >.< I haven't been in an relationships. Though I guess I would listen to them and try to help them in what way I could. Encourage them, stuff like that. I'm the same way when it comes to people, I'll rub your back and calm you down, but after that I don't know what else to do.<<

Sam offered a small smile, "I know but you know I tend to not like your type of "teasing". I'm not supposed to be cute." He said, the last sentence he started to pout. Honestly he couldn't stay mad at the other for long without feeling guilty. He looked surprised as Miles started talking about his meaning of getting a room. He smiled ad gave the other a peck on the check. "Aren't you just so sweet." He said pinching the check he just kissed. Sam hadn't even crossed the border of sex on his mind, cause really he just enjoyed Miles' company.

Having just told the others what they would do if they got a room, Sam wasn't even thinking anything sexual when Miles offered a sleep over to him. "Sure, I don't mind. It's not like I have something to come to when I go home. Also I'll take your offer of cuddling in bed." He said smiling softly. If it was anyone else he probably would have smacked the person, but it was Miles and he trusted the other.

[[I see.. I just feel really bad 'cause I dunno what I'm supposed to do. And I'm sorry that I haven't posted in the other roleplay. I'm really just not in the mood for sex right now.]]

The ravenette offered a coy smile when the male said that he didn't like his teasing. Well, if Sam wanted to be with him, then he would have to get used to that. “But you are cute, My Love. Especially when you're angry. I love the cute little blush on your cheeks.” Miles was just teasing the male once again. He laughed quietly when his cheek was pinched after it was kissed.

It made him happy to hear that Sam would sleep over at his apartment whenever they were finished here. “That's nice to hear. When we get back, I'll probably take a shower first, but after that we can curl up and watch TV or something. Just a warning, Yuki likes to climb up on the bed and sleep on the pillow. So, if you end up getting slept on, I did give you a warning.” Miles took a drink of the water that had been put in front of him the last time the waitress had come over.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 am

>> It's fine, I can understand the feeling. I'm sorry I couldn't give better advice, it's just I'm horrible with relationship stuff.<<

Sam rolled his eyes at the other, "You really must like getting smacked." He said, as he proceeded to smack the other's leg. "If I could make you blush I would." He said smiling slyly. Once he finds out something that would embarrass the other he would say, maybe not as much as Miles does. He knew he was quick to be embarrassed though, so it might be a while before he could scoop anything up on Miles.

Sam looked at Miles a teasing look in his eyes, "Be careful she might've drugged it so she can take you home instead of you taking me home." He smiled as he drank his own drink. "Also I've had you kick me in your sleep before, so I don't think having Yuki sleep on my face would bother me." He said. Really he didn't know the other had been kicking him in his sleep till he got home and found bruise marks all up his leg. "And that sounds nice I would like that." Referring to the curling up in bed and watching tv.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 am

PandoraPanda wrote:>> It's fine, I can understand the feeling. I'm sorry I couldn't give better advice, it's just I'm horrible with relationship stuff.<<

Sam rolled his eyes at the other, "You really must like getting smacked." He said, as he proceeded to smack the other's leg. "If I could make you blush I would." He said smiling slyly. Once he finds out something that would embarrass the other he would say, maybe not as much as Miles does. He knew he was quick to be embarrassed though, so it might be a while before he could scoop anything up on Miles.

Sam looked at Miles a teasing look in his eyes, "Be careful she might've drugged it so she can take you home instead of you taking me home." He smiled as he drank his own drink. "Also I've had you kick me in your sleep before, so I don't think having Yuki sleep on my face would bother me." He said. Really he didn't know the other had been kicking him in his sleep till he got home and found bruise marks all up his leg. "And that sounds nice I would like that." Referring to the curling up in bed and watching tv.

[[It's okay, Love. I'm horrible at it too. Don't worry about it too much, okay?]]

A quiet chuckle left the boy. “Only by you.” Miles drawled out, grinning as he was hit once again. “That one kind of tickled.” The male set the glass back down on the table and rolled his eyes. The male doubted that the woman had drugged his water, but he never knew with the people that he hung out with. “Oh? You think? I doubt it, Love. That's flattering and all, but I don't think it'll happen. At the end of the night, you're still coming home with me.” He winked at Sam.

The male was a bit surprised after hearing that he kicked Sam in his sleep. “Sorry. I'm pretty sure I've outgrown that.” That was a bit embarrassing to have been mentioned, but he was sure that he was done with that stage of his life by now.

Later that evening, Miles and Ash split the bill and paid for their dinners. Miles took Sam's hand and led him away after their goodbyes to the girls. “That was fun, hm?” He asked, looking over at the boy, hoping that he'd enjoyed himself too.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:01 am

>>Alright >.< After this post I'm probably going to sleep.<<

He giggled at Miles, "You know I was joking about her drugging your drink right?" He asked, seeing the other put the glass down. He heard Miles' answer, "Dear, I know. It's just I'm the jealous type." He said blushing embarrassed. He was quite over protective over the ones he dates, that's why he was a clingy boyfriend. "I would fight her before she took you home." He said seriously.

"You most likely have it's been forever since it happened." He said shrugging. "I'm sorry this might be embarrassing too but, you used to talk in your sleep too. Honestly it was adorable." He said blushing. He smiled though, "You grew out of it though, well at least from the last time I've been over." He said.

"It was, I wouldn't mind going out with them again." He told the other smiling, giving his hand a squeeze. "I just wish we talked a little bit more with them, maybe next time." He said as they arrived at his love's home. He let the other's hand go to let him fish for his key.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:17 pm

PandoraPanda wrote:>>Alright >.< After this post I'm probably going to sleep.<<

He giggled at Miles, "You know I was joking about her drugging your drink right?" He asked, seeing the other put the glass down. He heard Miles' answer, "Dear, I know. It's just I'm the jealous type." He said blushing embarrassed. He was quite over protective over the ones he dates, that's why he was a clingy boyfriend. "I would fight her before she took you home." He said seriously.

"You most likely have it's been forever since it happened." He said shrugging. "I'm sorry this might be embarrassing too but, you used to talk in your sleep too. Honestly it was adorable." He said blushing. He smiled though, "You grew out of it though, well at least from the last time I've been over." He said.

"It was, I wouldn't mind going out with them again." He told the other smiling, giving his hand a squeeze. "I just wish we talked a little bit more with them, maybe next time." He said as they arrived at his love's home. He let the other's hand go to let him fish for his key.

[[I almost caused a bad situation today ;; I was painting and I spilled red paint all over my legs. When I was cleaning it up, my lover came in and thought that I had cut myself again.. I haven't done that in a long time.. Oh well. At least everything is alright now..]]

It was nice to hear that his boyfriend enjoyed hanging out with his friends. “Ah. I guess we did spend a lot of time talking between each other instead of paying attention to them. I'm sure that they didn't mind though. They were whispering between each other a lot.” He pulled his key from his pocket and slid it into the lock to open the door. He was greeted by a meowing kitten that attempted to climb up his pants leg. “Impatient cat. Why don't you keep Sam company while I'm in the shower?” He picked up the cat and handed her to Sam.

Miles relocked the door after they were both inside and left Sam's side and went into his room and gathered clothes before going to shower. He showered quickly, so he could have as much cuddle time with Sam as he could get. Miles went into the bedroom and saw the boy laying on the bed with the cat on his stomach. He smiled slightly and laid down next to him and pushed the button on the remote to turn on the television. “You're so cute.” He murmured and kissed the boy's cheek.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:40 am

>>At least you got it cleared up >.< I guess you just have to be careful with red paint.<<

"Hmm, if you say so dear." He said as the other opened the door. He giggled softly at Yuki as she tried to climb up the other's leg. "Hey now, baby it's okay." He told the kitty as her master started to go to the shower room. He took the kitten to Miles' bedroom, sitting down on the bed first before laying down. He laughed a little bit as Yuki snuggled up on his stomach.

Sam closed his eyes for just a bit, and took a smell of the room. It smelled just like Miles, he was about to rollover but remembered that he had a certain kitten on his stomach. He opened his eyes again as he heard the door open and close. "Back so soon?" He asked, it probably wasn't even ten minutes since the other left. He perched himself up, making Yuki wasn't about to fly off first, as the other laid down beside him. He pouted, "Bunnies are suppose to be cute, Yuki is cute, I am supposed to be handsome." He said sulking.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:49 am

PandoraPanda wrote:>>At least you got it cleared up >.< I guess you just have to be careful with red paint.<<

"Hmm, if you say so dear." He said as the other opened the door. He giggled softly at Yuki as she tried to climb up the other's leg. "Hey now, baby it's okay." He told the kitty as her master started to go to the shower room. He took the kitten to Miles' bedroom, sitting down on the bed first before laying down. He laughed a little bit as Yuki snuggled up on his stomach.

Sam closed his eyes for just a bit, and took a smell of the room. It smelled just like Miles, he was about to rollover but remembered that he had a certain kitten on his stomach. He opened his eyes again as he heard the door open and close. "Back so soon?" He asked, it probably wasn't even ten minutes since the other left. He perched himself up, making Yuki wasn't about to fly off first, as the other laid down beside him. He pouted, "Bunnies are suppose to be cute, Yuki is cute, I am supposed to be handsome." He said sulking.

[[Guess so. But I'm a clutz, so I don't see that happening xD. But I'm happy that nothing happened and everything got fixed up.]]

“You make it sound like you don't want me here. I just wanted to come and lay down beside you before you fell asleep on me.” He kissed the boy's cheek and let one hand take Sam's and the other move to scratch behind the sleeping kitten's ears. This was nice. Just being able to lay down beside his boyfriend in a bed that wasn't a hospital bed. “You're right; you're not cute. You're gorgeous. Beautiful. Lovely. Handsome.” Miles said the word with a slight roll of his eyes, but he smiled nonetheless as he rested his head on the boy's shoulder and kissed his collar bone lightly.

Miles turned his attention to the television which was on low and playing a movie. “Anything in particular you want to watch, or do you just want me to put it on a music channel so we can talk?” He was happy with either of those. He was happy with whatever Sam wanted to do.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 am

>>I know the feeling v.v I trip a lot. I walk into doors that clearly aren't supposed to be opened. It's sad v.v I am happy too ^^ <<

"Hmm, well let's see... you make me agitated." He joked smiling as he squeezed the other's hand. He pouted, "Miles! Don't roll your eyes, but other than that thank you." He said smiling warmly. "I could say the same things about you but you probably already know it. Instead I will say that you are my adorable dear." He told the other. Sam gasped and blushed when he felt his boyfriend's lips brush against his collar bone.

"Either is fine with me, we caught up with each other just a little bit. Since I was thinking you would hate me. And now that every thing is cleared up, I think we should just talk... no more secrets." He told the other, squeezing his hand again.
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:57 am

PandoraPanda wrote:>>I know the feeling v.v I trip a lot. I walk into doors that clearly aren't supposed to be opened. It's sad v.v I am happy too ^^ <<

"Hmm, well let's see... you make me agitated." He joked smiling as he squeezed the other's hand. He pouted, "Miles! Don't roll your eyes, but other than that thank you." He said smiling warmly. "I could say the same things about you but you probably already know it. Instead I will say that you are my adorable dear." He told the other. Sam gasped and blushed when he felt his boyfriend's lips brush against his collar bone.

"Either is fine with me, we caught up with each other just a little bit. Since I was thinking you would hate me. And now that every thing is cleared up, I think we should just talk... no more secrets." He told the other, squeezing his hand again.

[[Lol. My lover thinks that it's cute the way that I'm so clumsy, but really it's just so embarrassing. > <]]

The male could tell that Sam was joking when he said that he made the male agitated, so he didn't get upset about it. “That's my job, lovely.” It was a bit agitating to hear the male scold him for rolling his eyes, but he smiled nonetheless. “But I want to hear what you think of me. Even if I've heard those things before, they mean so much more coming from you.” The gasp was something that he hadn't been expecting. Was that a soft spot for the other male? If so, then he'd have to remember that.

“No more secrets, hm? Alright. You go first. I'm all ears, My Love.” Miles turned the television to a music channel and turned it down low enough so that it could still be heard but it wouldn't overpower their voices. He was eager to hear what the male had to say, since it'd been a while since they'd talked like this.
avatar
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 25

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Age: 18
Character Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 am

>> Awww, ^^ and it really is. I'm going to bed after this, dear.<<

Sam could tell the other had gotten a little mad at him because of the scolding thing. He bit his lip, "Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scold you like that." He said feeling guilty, he really didn't it's just he is so used to scolding the other. "Alright, you are very handsome, you have features I am very jealous of... you can be very sexy, pretty, and adorable." He told the other blushing as he told the other he was sexy.

"Well after we split up, I ended up being a very rude person that talked to nobody. I often locked myself in my room. I found only one friend after all that time and she was my ex. I was just happy that she understood that I was in love with someone else. She got married a year ago I think, she gave me a note around three months ago. She was so sweet, but anyway what the note said was that she was in love with me that whole entire time." He took a breathe. "I felt so bad back then, I was thinking of giving up back then. Everything was just going wrong, my job sucked, my best friend was in love with me, but listened to me talk about who I liked. I guess you can say when I thought about you it made me think that if I give up now, hating you forever I would leave life with regrets." He told his love.


Last edited by PandoraPanda on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
avatar
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-23
Location : Anywhere but here

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Age: 18
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum